Certified Client Service Professional (CCSP)
Client Service Designations
The Certified Client Service Specialist (CCSS) © and Certified Client Service Professional (CCSP) © program equips participants with the tools, techniques, and effective customer service skills required in today’s demanding work environment. Whether you work in private, public, or not-for-profit organizations you will take away up to date information needed to succeed in your workplace. CSPN’s world class certified facilitators have delivered to hundreds of participants globally. Their engaging delivery style, personal anecdotes and personal approach to training is unparalleled to any other.
CSPN programs are certified and accredited by CCPC Global to ensure quality, content, and engaging delivery.
Visit CSPN at www.mycspn.com or call 905-477-5544
Your organization can benefit from CSPN Certification in many ways:
- Professional level customer service skills and expertise for staff
- Recognition for achieving your designation as a Client Service Specialist or Professional
- Development of high customer service standards within your organization
- Leadership growth for your organization
- Assessment and standardization of best practices
Join the many organizations who have completed CSPN Certification to raise awareness of and provide exceptional service to their customers.
Purpose of Continuous Professional Development
Members must participate in Continuing Professional Development activities that will contribute to their skills, performance, and knowledge. Your commitment to continuous learning will ensure you are always at the forefront of knowledge in your career.
CCSP© Program Description
This six-course program offers the right blend of knowledge and skills to become an expert in all aspects of customer service leadership- everything from customer service, sales, coaching, leading and more. Upon completion of the program, you will be able to build a solid foundation for your career and gain an industry-specific credential that is recognized by major organizations.
Overview of CCSP© Certification
Completion of CSPN’s certification process confers the right to use the title Customer Service Professional and right to use the initials CCSP© after one’s name.
The objective of CSPN’s certification process is to ensure that those Customer Service professionals who complete the accredited courses have the knowledge and skills to competently perform their function in the organization.
CSPN designation process has four components:
- Membership (Individual or Corporate)
- Completion of Accredited Programs (6)
- Exam at end of each Accredited program completion
- Upholding of designation
The accredited programs may be achieved in any sequence. Programs are available as public sessions and customized onsite training. When all requirements are met, names will be added to the CSPN Register.
Requirements for Retaining CCSP© Designation
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is an essential component of maintaining your designation. The objective of the CPD requirement is to ensure that members, who are in good standing and are certified by CCPC Global participate in ongoing professional development activities.
- You are required to obtain 25 hours of professional development activities every three-years. The hours can be earned through CSPN approved continuing education programs, CSPN approved conferences, and events. By completing 25 hours through a combination of these various activities certified members reinforce their existing skills and build new skills, while being exposed to up-to-date information relevant to the customer service profession.
- You must keep a record of your hours and submit your hours to CSPN headquarters.
- CPD activities may be pre-approved by CSPN. Approved programs (e.g., seminars, workshops, or conferences) display the CSPN CPD seal. This way, members know that the program will be accepted for CPD credit.
- Pre-approved programs and activities are provided with a CSPN ID number. Upon completion of the activity, participants are provided with this number. CSPN members may use the number to identify the activity in their CPD log. It is each member’s responsibility to track their own professional development activities.
Who Should Enroll Into CCSP©
Customer service supervisors, managers, and anyone who would like to learn more and join the Contact Centre / Customer Service industry. Prior knowledge of Customer Service is an advantage but not essential. Visit CSPN at www.mycspn.com or call 905-477-5544.